Friday, August 14, 2009

BTW

I just scanned some of my recent posts and man, do I come off an an angry, sarcastic biyatch. If you ask Kent, he'd probably agree that this is a good reflection of me lately. But seriously, I'm not really that bad...am I?! Oh and I just noticed that the blog hit counter that I imbedded this April is almost at the 1,000 mark...! I know friends and family read this, but a thousand hits since April...wtf?! There must be others I'm not quite aware of. In fact, you lurkers out there that read my blog - welcome. Feel free to leave a comment from time to time. I'd love to hear what you think even if you want to give me the virtual middle finger. It's been fun and I intend to keep on blogging. Happy Friday y'all!

1 Comments:

Blogger The Stevenson's said...

Hey girl. This is Lindsay Stevenson and I'm one of your "blog lurkers." :) I'm Jr Ena's sister and Alaina told me to check out your blog since we are both new to this life called 'Motherhood.' I find a lot of comfort in your blog as you struggle with the same things I do and it helps to see there are shining moments too :) I'm over at StevensonOhana.blogspot if you wanna take a peek.

Ia Fa,
Linds

August 16, 2009 at 3:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home