Thursday, May 21, 2009

FAQ's

I was surprised to find people asking me the same questions time and time again. Maybe you have the same question on your mind and haven't asked me yet, so I thought I'd address them here today!

Q: BabyMo? Ava Mo? What's with the 'Mo'?
A: 'Mo' is a nickname for our family's last name. When I was pregnant and we didn't know the sex of the baby, we referred to the baby simply as 'babymo'. Now that she's here, she's an Ava Mo!

Q: You have a lot of pictures of Kent and Ava on the blog...where are you?!
A: I would love to be in more pictures, but fortunately I'm the "photographer" in the family. Before Ava was born, we bought a hard-core SLR digital camera that's quite complicated to use. I've had time to play around with it, but Kent has not. If I were to post the pictures he took, it would be blurs and whirls of colors. Once he gets the hang of it, I'll be sure to be on the other side of the camera and have lots of pictures to post of me and Ava!

Q: You're visiting Hawaii? When?!
A: Yes, we will be in Hawaii from June 6th through the 16th. THIS YEAR, 2009. And yes, that means we will be taking our 3 month old baby on an airplane with the scare of the swine flu whirling around us. But not to worry, I'm pretty psycho when it comes to hygiene on a plane - Lysol wipes, check; hand sanitizer, check; face masks, check. And for all the other travelers out there, there is a specific face mask that the CDC approves for pandemics and other respiratory illnesses (yeah, I called them to double check the mask type). It's not just an N95 grade mask, but a specific type - either a 8670f or 8612f. Better safe than sorry, right?

Check it out here...http://www.cdc.gov/h1n1flu/masks.htm

That's it for now, so happy travels and take care everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home