December
I've been deliriously patiently waiting for Christmas since last year, since I'm convinced that Ava will be filled with the Christmas spirit and know what is up with Santa, his reindeer, presents, the whole she-bang. Yes, I know she's barely two, but this isn't no motherly instinct, I swear I can feel it in my gut...! But, for good measure (because one can never be too prepared), I've made extra sure that she felt all the magic of Christmas, down to her Christmas pajamas, Christmas music, and of course, a non-stop viewing of Home Alone (don't ask me why, it just SCREAMS Christmas to me...). Oh, and I should add that all this started right after Thanksgiving. No, I'm not crazy...just a tad bit INSANE to say the least. It does, for the record, come only once a year you know ;).
Beading a Friendship Bracelets for Santa. Seriously. I mean it. For real...

Naturally, we have to put it in our mouth to make sure it's not made secretly of chocolate...

Ava's new "thing" - putting Shrek, Fiona and other little figurines she deems worthy on the window sill each morning. This just melted my heart...such an Ava thing to do!


Hello my love. Daddy shouldn't be surprised if I end up bringing home a boyfriend that looks like Shrek one day...



Yep, it's just where I left it yesterday. I love to take out all the ornament hangers and drive Mommy crazy! Yeah!



Watchdogs for the day, hand selected by Ava Mo herself.

They really do 'watch'




Special treat of mandarin oranges- drinking the juices just like Daddy taught her...

Zoo Lights



Freezing cold and wet, but waiting with Friends for the next train made it that much more fun!




Baby Nora







Naturally, we have to put it in our mouth to make sure it's not made secretly of chocolate...

Ava's new "thing" - putting Shrek, Fiona and other little figurines she deems worthy on the window sill each morning. This just melted my heart...such an Ava thing to do!


Hello my love. Daddy shouldn't be surprised if I end up bringing home a boyfriend that looks like Shrek one day...



Yep, it's just where I left it yesterday. I love to take out all the ornament hangers and drive Mommy crazy! Yeah!



Watchdogs for the day, hand selected by Ava Mo herself.

They really do 'watch'




Special treat of mandarin oranges- drinking the juices just like Daddy taught her...

Zoo Lights



Freezing cold and wet, but waiting with Friends for the next train made it that much more fun!




Baby Nora







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home