Tuesday, September 14, 2010

September is a Good Month

Because in addition to Kent's birthday and our family visiting, my dear friend Koren came all the way from Hawaii to hang with us for a week.  We've known each other since we were nine/ten and had so much fun just talking, laughing, shopping, laughing, eating, and laughing!  Koren- you are like a sister to me and I was soooooo sad when I dropped you off at the airport on Sunday.  I wish we lived closer so we could make these kind of memories all the time.  Thank you for all the laughs and being silly like we were ten again.  I'll never forget the effen t-back picture you took (wtf), browsing CraigsList (Dark Chocolate IS your preference, right?), MSG/No MSG and doing the reverse Joy Yamaki at Craps (feed the chickens, remember), Tipping the Stroller because of the boots  from Bass, and the fact that you're an Omiyage Whore-der (Hahaha!!).  Oh and thanks for "going all over the creation" with me to find the elusive Starbucks tumbler.  I'll have to bid for one on Ebay for like $100.  Love you - we're so lucky to have you in our lives.

p.s. AvaMo misses her other 'MOOOMMMM'!!



Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Pooped after a long day - Lincoln City Labor Day

Photobucket
Yes, she has crazy parents.  But I swear, this was Aunty Koren's idea...:)



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
A new thing - showing us her 'pohng pohng'



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Hmm, I knew "Kent's Secret" to keeping her still during diaper changes involved some sort of food and restraint...



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
We hope this is a stage...



Photobucket
Photobucket
Yep, she poses.  On her own.



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Agree, this Hot Pot place was no good...ick!



Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
If you had only seen the stroller in real life - I think we cleared out almost all the stores...

Photobucket
Baby girl LOVES sushi!

Photobucket
Poor Ava and all the strange things we subject her to...



Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
So gangsta...just like eighth grade yeah, haha!



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Mexican Taco Truck and  Taco Bell (just in case!) at Midnight after picking up Koren from the airport.  Yea, that's how we roll.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home