Home Stretch
Today officially marks the last month of pregnancy. Can I get a woot-woot?!
Here are some things that have changed as I enter this leg of the race:
1) I need five pillows to sleep at night - one for my head, one for my belly, one between my legs, one to hug, and one for my chest.
2) I officially waddle.
3) You can see my unborn child roll over inside me, a site that equally amazes and creeps out my husband.
4) I eat Tums like candy.
5) I now can fit only 2 pairs of shoes since I went up an entire size.
6) I have a hard time doing dishes because my stomach hits the sink first and my arms can barely reach. I feel like a T-rex.
7) My swelling goes up in direct proportion to the temperature outside. Refer to the 'cankle' blog.
8) I'll have a burst of energy where I feel almost human followed by a need to nap equivalent to that of a crackwhore's need for, well, crack.
9) People now look at me with pity when I try and bend over to retrieve things.
10) The floor is almost constantly littered with stuff because picking them up is more effort than kicking them around.
11) The clothes I bought that "should last the whole pregnancy" is actually getting a little snug...
Here are some things that have changed as I enter this leg of the race:
1) I need five pillows to sleep at night - one for my head, one for my belly, one between my legs, one to hug, and one for my chest.
2) I officially waddle.
3) You can see my unborn child roll over inside me, a site that equally amazes and creeps out my husband.
4) I eat Tums like candy.
5) I now can fit only 2 pairs of shoes since I went up an entire size.
6) I have a hard time doing dishes because my stomach hits the sink first and my arms can barely reach. I feel like a T-rex.
7) My swelling goes up in direct proportion to the temperature outside. Refer to the 'cankle' blog.
8) I'll have a burst of energy where I feel almost human followed by a need to nap equivalent to that of a crackwhore's need for, well, crack.
9) People now look at me with pity when I try and bend over to retrieve things.
10) The floor is almost constantly littered with stuff because picking them up is more effort than kicking them around.
11) The clothes I bought that "should last the whole pregnancy" is actually getting a little snug...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home