Monday, December 8, 2008

Baby Shower!

First of all, I have to give a HUGE THANKS to my sister, Jodie, and Pam for conspiring and organizing to give Kent and I an AWESOME baby shower! My sister lives in Seattle, we are in Oregon, and Jodie lives in Hawaii, so it was not an easy task at the least! We loved every minute of the shower - from the surprise blindfolded drive to Bronson & Pam's house, the delicious food, fun games, and wonderful gifts - and are so bewildered (did I actually just use that word...) and thankful to have such wonderful, loving, and supportive friends and family. A quick word about the blindfolded surprise - after a rough morning start (sorry Trevor, sorry Mom...I must have gotten out of the wrong side of bed...), my sister somehow convinced me and Kent to put on the eye patch/blind fold to take us to God knows where. I thought we were being taken to a surprise spa massage in Portland, and for some INSANE reason Kent thought we were being driven to a Japanese Chin farm to pick out a new puppy.... :). Well, to our very REAL surprise, we had neither spa nor puppy. It was even better...!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home